It’s been a year of great growth and progress at Grameen Australia. Professor Yunus’ visit to Australia last September was a great inspiration to us and hundreds of others. Our social businesses in Cambodia and the Philippines, and our advisory work in Bangladesh, are training and self-employing hundreds of bright, capable people who, by accident of birth, are living in the some of the world’s poorest places.
Will you help us continue our important work so our committed, hard-working and inspirational entrepreneurs can escape poverty?
- $75 supports 10 women in business training and 12 weeks of mentoring
- $150 provides a first time loan to a new entrepreneur
- $350 provides a follow-on loan to a proven entrepreneur
- $900 funds a group of 6 new entrepreneurs
- $1,500 provides a social business loan
Average 6-month repayment period means that each loan helps 10 entrepreneurs in 5 years.
Click HERE to read more …No Comments »